Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Note of Apology to My Wonderful and Faithful Readers (the rest of you can skip ahead)

Gentle readers,

The Random Oenophile apologizes to all of you for being so slack about updating the blog lately. This is a time of great turmoil and transition, and I humbly beg your forgiveness. I shan't insult you with excuses except to say that managed care companies are a sadistic lot that have kept me running in circles for the past week. The good news is that although I have not been writing as much, I have been imbibing, and thus have much to say about my recent adventures.

Sincerely,

Cecilia Dominic
Miss Random Oenophile
Who thinks that Miss Manners is actually kind of scary-looking. Still, I do believe that manners are important when drinking wine...and purchasing fuel. So if you have half a tank, go on your merry way and stop contributing to the crisis.

No comments: