Sunday, March 15, 2009

Metapost: Where I've Been

Greetings, fellow oenophiles!

If you've been wondering where I've been the past couple of weeks, the answer is absolutely nowhere interesting. Okay, that's not technically true. I haven't traveled, but we did eat at Leon's Full Service last weekend and Parker's on Ponce last night, and I promise that reviews will be forthcoming, as will more about our recent journeys in California. But, for once, we weren't eating alone. My parents were in town last weekend, and BabySis and her boyfriend visited this weekend, so the blogging time has been scarce to nil. Or it has been taken up by watching dumb YouTube videos (is there any other kind?) with Hubby and BabySis. I'm not going to confirm or deny that, but do you think there will ever be Stick Figures on Wine, and did the Conan O'Brien Superbowl Commercial reference Swedish pop star Gunther?

Okay, obviously it's time for bed. Or another glass of wine, but I have to work tomorrow. So, good night fellow oenophiles! I promise to check back in soon.

No comments: